Monday, September 3, 2012

BOOKS!!!



My favorite thing to collect is books!  I just love to read.  I enjoy reading everything cereal boxes, the newspaper, and even books.  I started my collection as soon as I was adopted.  I have been collecting for two years now.  I get my books from everywhere!  People even give me their unwanted books (I still do not know what makes a book unwanted.) 



I have so many favorite books.  There are a few I want to tell you about.  One is titled Frindle and Andrew Clements is the author.  This book is a must read.  I just know you will love it.  Another book I enjoy is You are Special by Max Lucado.  This book is so special to me because my parents read it to me almost every night.  I never get tired of hearing this story.  Do you have a favorite book?  Please share I love to find new great books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment