Saturday, September 15, 2012

Six Flags



Today was a great day!  We went to Six Flags over Georgia!  This was my first trip to Six Flags and I had the best time.   There was so much to do and so little time.  I met some of the characters and they were so nice.  I even got to take a picture with them.   

 

I rode a roller-coaster for my first time today.We started with the tallest roller-coaster in the park, Goliath.  Goliath is 200 feet tall and covers 8.5-acres.  As we started to get in line, I knew something was wrong immediately.  They had this big tall sign that said you must be at least 54” tall to ride Goliath and I am only 22” tall.  I was determined to find a way to ride this roller-coaster.  My mom said she would stay with me so everyone else could ride.  Then my dad had the best idea ever!  He said he could put me in his shorts pocket and buckle me in safe so I could ride.  What a smart guy!  I rode in my dad’s pocket on every roller-coaster in the park and it was AWESOME!                                       

                           This is a picture of my parents and I on Monster Plantation.


No comments:

Post a Comment