Monday, August 27, 2012

Texas roadhouse! It is so GOOD!



      I went to Texas roadhouse tonight in Pelham.  It was such a pretty night we wanted to be out of the house.  I love a good steak!  At Texas roadhouse you can pick out your own steak before they even grille it.  They have tons of options and they all look so good.  I can never decide what I want because I enjoy everything at this restaurant.  They have the best yeast rolls that are complimentary, so you can eat all you want!  

 

      On Monday nights kids can eat free at Texas roadhouse.   My parents were so happy when the waiter told them about me getting my dinner free, so they called some family friends to come eat dinner with us.  They have a son named Jeremy, and he is my best friend.  Jeremy is a lot of fun to be around.   After I finished eating I thought I would never eat again.  I was so full!  So my advice to you is to make sure you go hungry if you eat at Texas roadhouse.  




No comments:

Post a Comment