Monday, September 10, 2012

ICEE!!!!



I have something I need to admit to you all.  They say the first step is to recognize you have a problem.  So I am here to tell you I have a problem.  I am addicted to ICEES!  They are the most amazing thing that has ever been invented.  It is a rush of adrenaline when I pass by a gas station with that bear sign.  I cannot tell you how good it feels to just stop in and get me an Icee.  I like every flavor cherry, coke, and blue raspberry!

This addiction is out of control!  I know where every Icee machine is within a twenty mile radius of my house.  I am working on an app for the Iphone to help me locate the nearest Icee machine at anytime.  My mom and dad only feed the habit (I think they are more addicted then me.)  We get two to three Icees a weekend!  Well I have taken the first step and admitted I have a problem, but I will not stop drinking Icees! 

No comments:

Post a Comment