Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lowe's Kids Clinic is so COOL!

     One of my favorite stores in the world is Lowe's.  We go to Lowe's at least twice every weekend.  Lowe's is three minutes from my house so we do a lot of home projects.  My favorite thing to do on Saturday morning is to see what my dad is working on.  Last week he worked on making the game corn hole.  I never know what he will be doing next.

       Today I jumped out of bed and ran to the garage to be my dad’s work helper.  I am a great helper!    When I entered the garage my dad told me we were going to Lowe's (no surprise)  for “Kid’s Clinic.”  This was new for me; I had never heard of “Kid’s Clinic.”  I was so excited!  Dad told me “Kid’s Clinic” is a workshop that Lowe's puts on for FREE for any child.   At each workshop kids will build something.  At the Lowe's in Fultondale they have a workshop every other Saturday at 10 AM.  When we got to the workshop dad helped me to put together my project, and we had so much fun.  I would recommend this activity for any child. 


  If you want to learn more about “Kid’s Clinic” you can go to:  http://www.lowesbuildandgrow.com/pages/default.aspx.

Can you find me? 



No comments:

Post a Comment